Thursday 26 March 2009

Fashion Around The World : Ukraine


Hey, Sunshines! Its me, Tanya Here!
Today I want to tell you about Fashion Around The World!
Our todays destination is Ukraine!
Well I live in Ukraine, and I think our national clothes are kinda stylish! But its not a geography lesson , right? I wont tell you about the history, geagraphy... I'll tell you about the Fresh Style and Fashion of Ukrainian Designers and TheUkrainian Fashion Week!!
Take a look at this really Awsome designs of Julia Aysina:



The Collection is made in Ukrainian National colours : White, Black and Red.
Julia takes the most fashionable stuff for Spring/Summer 2009. Leggins, Stilletoes, Cute belts and dresses!

Another Designer:Irina Karavay
Her designs are also very awsome , stylish &.... Ukrainian! Look:
This collection has also its own Style! Gold and Black Leggins, Red Moto Gloves, Fur Collar will also be a trend in Fall/Winter 09/10!

Stay Stylish, xox,T!!

P.S. Wait for the next Fashion Around The World really soon!

No comments: